Friday, January 2, 2015

The Very First Vertical Farming Workshop

My second video-blog is a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

While talking about the very first vertical farming workshop in New York, I tested my improv-skills, my video-edit-skills and of course...my patience. Damn, video editing is a lot of work. But it's fun! Check out the result:

(Ow yeah, and because of copyright, this video is blocked in Germany. Sorry German friends.)


So, like before. Any Feedback on the video is VERY welcome. Due to a couple of honest friends I already learned this:
  • Need better preparation, my story-telling-skills aren't good enough yet to do a decent improv.
  • My stories need to be shorter and more to the point.
Enjoy and see you guys later!




1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Thanks for this video and for coming to the workshop! So glad to hear you enjoyed it and made the trip (by boat) to NYC.

    Keep growing brother!

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of speech; GO!